When it comes to your kids, nothing less than the highest standards will do. Our school provides a safe environment for your child to explore his or her full potential. If you’re looking for a preschool or daycare center that meets these stringent demands, look no further!
IMAGINE THAT! DAYCARE / PRESCHOOL, INC. will provide quality care for preschoolers and school age children ages 3-12.
Now enrolling for Summer & Fall!
Once you are ready to enroll your child with us, please set up an appointment so we can best assist you. We will be glad to take the time to inform you about everything you need to know, including relevant paperwork.
- 3/4 PRESCHOOL
- 4/5 PRE-KINDERGARTEN
- BEFORE / AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM (AGES 6-12)
COLUMBIANA AND CRESTVIEW SCHOOLS
- SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
- WE HAVE FULL DAY & 1/2 DAY PROGRAMS!
- We offer active and fun learning year round!
- HIGHLY REPUTABLE KINDERGARTEN
- School age care for snow days, in-service days and “no” school days!
We provide child care Monday through Friday year round except for the following major holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day, Memorial Day, and Independence Day.
A daily schedule gives children the stability and security they need early on in life. That’s why we strive to provide a stable framework that adds structure to our daily lives but also leaves plenty of room for spontaneous and additional activities.
Once you contact us for information, you will be supplied with a “Parent Handbook”, which explains our entire program along with daily schedules for each classroom.
Social Development will be enhanced in every classroom by fostering:
- Children interacting with others through play
- Initiating and maintaining relationships
- Relating to others appropriately
Effective Development will be enhanced in each room by promoting:
- Management of emotions
- Developing psychological strength, personal values, and ethical competence.
Creative Development will be promoted in every room by supporting:
- Acting in ways which are original and new
Cognitive Development will be a part of each room by stimulation through:
- Acquiring, storing, and retrieving information
Language Development will be encouraged with every age group by:
- Developing communication through listening, speaking, writing, reading, and communication.
Physical Development will be a part of every class by:
- Developing small muscle control
- Developing large muscle control
- Sensory awareness